Many of our members have already discovered the benefits of working with a personal trainer. Our personal trainers will build a customized workout and nutrition plan for you and teach you how the make that plan effective. We understand that while our group classes are effective and fun, the group environment is just not for everyone. Our personal trainers are dedicated to helping you achieve your individual fitness goals.
Personal training programs with our certified trainers include:
- Customized training plan
- Nutrition training and support
- Body composition tracking
- Private Training studio access
6 Reasons to have a Personal Trainer
- Keep your routine exciting. Trainers use a variety of effective workouts that will keep you moving towards your specific goals
- Progress. An experienced trainer will help you establish a plan to reach your goal effectively and monitor your progress, making adjustments as needed.
- Environment. We have our own 6000 sq ft training facility that we make fully available to our clients.
- Expertise. We live to help others live fuller lives through fitness. We are passionate about our purpose and go the extra mile to be experts in our field. Let us “deepen the well” and you can reap the benefits.
- Experience. A trainer should know through their past experiences what to do and what not to do. They are a leader who will practice what they teach you and can support you as well.
- Accountability. Our trainers provide necessary accountability and motivation to turn a goal into reality.
In order to reach a goal, we should meet and talk for a few minutes to get a clear vision of where it is you are going. Then we can back-build a plan and start taking the steps to get you there. We will monitor your progress the whole way and turn your goal into reality.
Don’t make plans, start taking steps. Get a Free Assessment and Goal-Setting Session.
Give us a shout at (501) 650-6863
[contact-form-7 id=”4417″ title=”Careers Form_copy”]