Are you inspired to change people’s lives and live to serve others?
Would you like to join a growing and values-driven team of fitness professionals?
Your calling may be pointing you to us. You may be able to help drive West Little Rock Crossfit’s mission to inject positivity into the lives of people through fitness.
- CrossFit Coach – Part-time
- CrossFit Coach – Full-time
- Personal Trainer
This coach will be knowledgeable in coaching group classes, managing a group and training athletes.
Responsibilities (CrossFit Coach)
- Coach Group Classes
- Perform Intro & Personal Training Sessions
- Design and Execute Specialty Programs & Seminars
- Fulfill Opening/Close Procedures as needed
- Attend & Assist, Promote Community Events
- Develop content for website/social Media (Written &/or Video)
- Other duties as assigned/wanted
Time Commitment/Work Schedule
- 4 – 15 hrs per week of group coaching.
- The coach will also be able to take on private clients as wanted/needed as well as increased responsibilities and hours later.
- The coach is also able to start up seasonal specialty classes (running, lifting, competition).
- Commensurate with experience and certifications. ($20-$30/hr)
- Commission of private training and specialty classes ($20-$100/hr)
- Gym Membership/Access
- Coaches Uniform
- Continuing education reimbursement on approved Professional Development Programs/Certifications
- Professional Development and Coach Mentoring Program to build a successful career doing what you love.
Experience & Education
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification or higher (other fitness certs are a plus)
- CPR Certification (within 30 days of hire date)
- One year Experience coaching at a CrossFit Affiliate
- Experience training clients 1:1
- CrossFit Level 2 or Level 3 Certification for Full-time Applicants
- Additional CrossFit/USAW/OPEX etc Certifications
- Interest in assuming greater responsibilities in the future
- Interest in being an active member of the WLRCF Family
- Prioritizes creating positive human connections and relationships
Email the following to email@example.com :
- Resume/ Work Experience
- Letter of Intent
- A separate document with the answer to the following: