What You'll Have Access To:
- Inidividualized Coaching. Food is personal, and your experienced coach will work with your needs.
- Structered, yet flexible approach. Boundaries, not restrictions.
- The best accountability buddy x 1000. A professional coach will give you simple, directive action and hold you to follow through.
- Lasting Change. What happens next after you have success for six weeks? You coach work with you to make you new habits stick.
- (3) Inbody analysis scans
- Six weeks of accountability and weekly virtual check-ins with your coach. (No need to drive to appointments)
- Initial assessment and baseline establishment + goal setting and planning.
- Before, During, and After Checkins to ensure you love your progess.
Who Is My Coach?
Christophir "Smitty" Smith
Precision Nutrition Coach
Fast forward to 2008 and I was training 30 people individually. I found CrossFit and it was an “Ah-Ha” moment. My background in track & field, weightlifting, and gymnastics came together in a perfect fitness program. I started training my clients with the methodology and then started to group them up in classes and before I knew it I was basically running a CrossFit program out of the gym.
After we moved I started training folks out of a one-car garage during my off hours from running a gymnastics gym for kids and youth up through the high school. I loved training both youth and adults during the day and once an opportunity to start my own affiliate presented itself I jumped at the chance. All along the way I continued to further my education, especially in the CrossFit world and completed steps necessary to sit for and earn the CrossFit Level 3 certification.
Along the way, I have spent time refining my craft and have enjoyed the ride. I can’t think of many better jobs in the worlds where helping folks achieve their goals is your goal!
Motivation & Passion
Growing up with a single mother, my athletic coaches had a significant influence on my life that was profoundly positive and formative for me. I love to coach because I want to do the same for others.
I have been blessed to be able to coach a variety of sports including wrestling, weightlifting, cheerleading, and gymnastics over the past 19 years. All of which influence how I see movement patterns and help me cue and correct athletes to move safely and improve performance. I have had the opportunity to work with a broad range of individuals whose goals ranged from fall prevention for elderly patients to weight-loss interventions in pre and post-bariatric surgery patients, to general physical fitness for our firefighters, police, EMS, all the way up to National-level weightlifting competitors.
M.A. – College of Health & Human Performance
Health Education & Promotion
East Carolina University – 2018
B.S. Exercise Sport Science
Health Fitness Specialist – Focus on Human Behavior
East Carolina University – 2006
Certifications and Credentials
Precision Nutrition Level 1
Certified CrossFit Trainer (CF-L3) – 2016
USAW Certified Referee – 2014
USAW Sports Performance Coach – 2013
CrossFit Level 2 (CF-L2) – 2012
CrossFit Level 1 (CF-L1) – 2011
American Heart Association CPR and AED – 2011 to current