- Most of us cannot jog for 8 hours straight without taking some kind of break. The same goes for work, build some breaks in your day/shift.
- The earth spins, and the sun and moon correlate with our energy patterns; consistently get in the sun for a few minutes each day (I try to see every sunrise) and go to bed when the moon is out.
- You will one day die; get over it. Life is infinite, a good life is finite. Get living.
- Water; drink ½ of someone’s body weight in ounces per day, as a starting point
- S.E.M.M. How are you going to be intentional on these four requirements for your body every day?
I’ve listened to a few thousand people bullsh*t me about their “goals.” (more on that tomorrow) Me: Why do you want to do this program?