- Most of us cannot jog for 8 hours straight without taking some kind of break. The same goes for work, build some breaks in your day/shift.
- The earth spins, and the sun and moon correlate with our energy patterns; consistently get in the sun for a few minutes each day (I try to see every sunrise) and go to bed when the moon is out.
- You will one day die; get over it. Life is infinite, a good life is finite. Get living.
- Water; drink ½ of someone’s body weight in ounces per day, as a starting point
- S.E.M.M. How are you going to be intentional on these four requirements for your body every day?
BOOK YOUR FREE INTRO
In this quick conversation, we want to learn all about you, your fitness goals and how we can help you reach them.