What’s holding you back? Do you work out, but aren’t seeing the results you are looking for? Are you ready to enhance your performance, lean up, build muscle, and improve your overall health and nutrition? Then the WLRCF/Overhaul Nutrition Performance Challenge is for you. This 8-week program has been tested and is proven to deliver results. It is designed to educate you on functional fitness nutrition utilizing a whole foods approach. Under the guidance of a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist and your Coaches we will guide you towards being the best you, you can be.
The WLRCF/Overhaul Nutrition Summer Performance Challenge includes:
- Personalized macronutrient goals
- Individualized meal patterns
- Weekly education topics with videos
- Access to a members only message board for RDN/Coach and peer support
- Before and after body composition measures and vitals
- Benchmark workouts to measure performance
- Mid-point check ins with RDN
- Unlimited access to box for WOD’s
Since we all like a little competitiveness in our lives points will be issued for each athlete based on positive changes in performance, body composition, vitals, clean eating, and WOD attendance. The person with the most points after 8 weeks will be deemed the top Performance Challenge athlete and own bragging rights.
Sign up here: Registration The challenge officially kicks off 6/28 with a potluck at the box.
Cost: $50.00 WLRCF members
*Non-members will not have access to the box unless they purchase a WLRCF membership. Points can be issued for documented workouts.